The McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool (MCPR.exe) will remove all 2005, 2006 and 2007 versions of McAfee consumer products. These are the steps for using the tool successfully:
- Double click the MCPR.exe
- A Command Line window will be displayed, and then close automatically.
- Wait for a second Command Line window to be displayed. Note: Do not double-click MCPR.exe again, you may have to wait up to 1 minute for the next window to appear.
- After the second window appears, the program will begin the cleanup.
- Observe the installation, which could take several minutes. The following message will be displayed in the Command Line window: The machine must reboot to complete the un-installation. Reboot now? [y.n]
- Press Y on the keyboard.
- Wait for the computer to restart.
- All McAfee products are now removed from your computer.
McAfee Removal Tool is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-08-13. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
McAfee Removal Tool (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 622.85 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1646 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.